Wasco Youtube Trailer

Wasco Body

Buy from Google Play App Store Buy from iTunes App Store Buy from itch.io Store Buy from Steam Store Subscription Link for Wasco Twitter link for Wasco Reddit link for Wasco E-mail link for Wasco Presskit link for Wasco

Testing UI and font sizes for multiple resolutions in Unity

Hey y'all! Just got back from a short and rejuvenating vacation in Istanbul. Let's jump right back in:

I'm still churning the previously posted list of things to polish. Today I was able to resolve an issue with the fonts being too small to read. I added a FontManager.cs that retains references regarding all Text components and updates the font size with respect to the device resolution.

I'm using a Unity package called xARM and I %200 recommend it to everyone who's aiming to release their project on multiple platforms or platforms that come with multiple resolutions. It makes testing for variuos resolutions a piece of cake. You can check it out below. (To be clear I've been using their package for a while and I don't even know the guy or guys behind it. Just sharing a tool I like.)


Now I go back to work!
Tunc

No comments:

Post a Comment